January 7, 2012
- The Role of the U.N. Security Council in the International Criminal Court April 10, 2013
- Kofi Annan at the Brookings Institution October 31, 2012
- M. Cherif Bassiouni: Accountability, Legally Speaking May 20, 2012
- Student Leadership Program Certification June 5, 2011
- OCE Discovery: Exemplary and Emerging Models in Commercialization May 28, 2011
- Reassessing International Law Scholarship: A Roundtable Discussion January 7, 2012
- Mohammad Shouman: Thank you so much, Lucy! We're looking forward to ...
- Lucy Keating: Mohammed I offer you congratulations - you are cle...
- Developing a Shared Vision | Education for the 21st Century: [...] Student Leadership Program Certification (mo...
accountability al-Ghadhafi Ari Huczkowski Canada commercialization democracy Discovery entrepreneurship Finland George Ross Hebrew University of Jerusalem human rights Human Rights Watch ICC innovation Innovation America innovation intermediaries Innovation Mill intellectual property International Commercialization Alliance International Commercialization Forum International Criminal Court Israel Libya Mario Thomas MENA Middle East Ministry of Research and Innovation Ministry of Research and Innovation (Ontario) Muʽammar al-Gadhafi NanoIsrael Nava Swersky Sofer Nokia OCE Ontario Ontario Centres of Excellence Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation Open Innovation Otaniemi Richard Bendis Sports Tracker United Nations United States University of Waterloo Yissum
- #Israel, #Jordan, & #Palestinian Authority signed Red Sea–Dead Sea project at the @WorldBank. (HT: @fbilbeisi.) washingtonpost.com/world/middle_e…. 1 day ago
- Welcome to @twitter, President @GeorgeHWBush! 1 day ago
- Thanks to the @washingtonpost for acknowledging my letter and publishing a correction on Dec. 5. #NedaSoltan #Iran http://t.co/8xlGaZhWTB 3 days ago
- RT @UN: News: #UNGA elected Jordan to serve as a non-permanent Security Council member for a 2-year term beginning in 2014 http://t.co/z6ch… 5 days ago
- RT @NasserJudeh: A proud moment for #jordan today. Overwhelming near consensus on #UNSC seat is a reflection of respect for HM the King and… 5 days ago